The strong, fast, effective polyurethane backfill alternative to asphalt and concrete patching.
Still using traditional pavement repair methods like asphalt and concrete that don’t last? RSP™ is a two-part polyurethane product that provides a simple, quick, cost-effective solution for repairing potholes, pavement cracks, spall, as well as loose or failed concrete roadway sections.
For minor repairs, RSP™ is easy-to-use, and doesn’t require any special skills, training or tools. And it sets in just minutes, transforming from a low viscosity liquid into a solid material with a compressive strength of over 7,000 psi.
For major repairs, clean, dry aggregate materials may be used along with RSP™. Simply fill the void to the top with aggregate, and then pour on the RSP until it fills in around the aggregate and is level with the road surface.
- Good for year-round use
- Safe, simple, easy-to-use, easy-to-carry kits
- Easy to transport and use in difficult/restricted access areas
- Requires no specialized skills or equipment
- Fills cavities and hardens in minutes
- Significantly less expensive than other solutions
- Time, labor and materials
- Repair versus replace
- Extends life of pavement
- Reduces risk of further damage
- Unique – Only product of its kind
- Does not contribute to ODP or GWP
Available in a variety of sizes and containers
- 2-Gallon Pressurized Spray Kit
- 2-Gallon Kit
- 10-Gallon Kit
- 55-Gallon Drum Set