The strong, fast, effective polyurethane backfill alternative to asphalt and concrete patching.
RSP is a two-part polyurethane product that provides a quick, cost-effective solution for repairing potholes, pavement cracks, and more. For minor repairs, RSP is easy-to-use and sets in just minutes, transforming from a low viscosity liquid into a solid material with a compressive strength of over 7,000 psi. For major repairs, clean, dry aggregate may be used along with RSP. Simply fill a void in the pavement to the top with aggregate, then pour RSP on top until it fills in around the aggregate and is level with the road surface.
- Good for year-round use
- Safe, simple, easy-to-use, easy-to-carry kits
- Requires no specialized skills or equipment
- Hardens in just minutes
- Significantly less expensive than other solutions
- Unique – Only product of its kind
- Environmentally benign – contains no harmful chemicals
Available in a variety of sizes
- 2-Gallon Pressurized Spray Kit
- 2.5 Cubic Feet Kit
- 2-Gallon Kit
- 10-Gallon Kit
- 55-Gallon Drum Set